Please be advised Ferriday High School first home game will be Friday, September 10, 2021 at Melz Field starting at 7:00 p.m. The following guidelines must be adhered to for the safety and welfare of the community:
1. All parties must wear a face covering at all times. Anyone without a face covering will not be allowed to enter the game.
2. All parties will be subject to temperature checks.
3. Please use the sanitizing stations that will be available throughout the stadium.
4. The purchase price of a home game ticket is $10.00 for ages four and above.
5. Pre-sale tickets will be available beginning Thursday, September 9, 2021 at Ferriday High School. Tickets will only be sold to students on Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Public sales will begin on Friday in the gymnasium from 11:00 to 12:00 p.m. Please be reminded that we are under Covid-19 guidelines therefore entrance into the building for ticket(s) purchasing purposes will be limited.
6. Tickets will be sold in the ticket booth on game day.
Ferriday High school is hosting its annual Open House on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 in the gymnasium from the 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Janishia Butler is the August teacher of the month at Ferriday High School
Greetings Senior class of 2022 and parents/guardians. Allow us to thank you all for such overwhelming participation during Senior Orientation. However, there were several students and parents that were unable to attend. From Friday, July 30th through Wednesday, August 4th, Seniors and their parents/guardians may come by Ferriday High School guidance department between the hours of 8:30-2:00 to review your transcript, IGP and graduation requirements. Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to review and sign the records. If you have any questions or concern, please contact the guidance office at 318-757-8626. Please be reminded that the process of evaluating graduation readiness is mandatory for all Seniors. This process must be complete and documented by August 31, 2021. Masks are mandatory to enter the building as we are still following Covid-19 guidelines and protocols. Thank you for your time and consideration. As always it's a great day to be a Trojan!
The virtual learning application process in now open. The application can be accessed on the Concordia Parish School Board page. The deadline for application submission is July 24, 2021.
Parent and guardians please take the opportunity to complete this very important survey in reference to the 2021-2022 school year. Scan the QR code for Ferriday High School to initiate the process. Please complete by Thursday, July 22, 2021.
Please review the provided document for pertinent updates in reference to the Ferriday High School's dress code and In-School Suspension.
Please have a safe, productive and fun filled Summer Break. Take this time to revive and rejuvenate yourselves as we have a brand new school year ahead of us. A few reminders, report card packets will be distributed via mail. If you do not have an accurate address on file with the school, please reach out to the school and update this information. Also in the report card packet, you will find your child's most current end-of-course assessment results (2020-2021), opportunity for Summer lunch program, educational opportunities offered by the Concordia Parish Library, broadband initiative information, NCCER certificates/cards (if applicable) and correspondence from Superintendent Whest Shirley. Again, have a safe and productive Summer break.
FHS School Improvement Plan Summary for 2021-2022
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 and Wednesday, April 7, 2021 from 3:00 to 5:00p.m.